Online Candidate Filing
Grant County is pleased and excited to offer online candidate filing.
Features and benefits:
- It’s quick! It’s easy!
- Can be done from your home or anywhere.
- No standing in line.
- You enter the data, so you know it’s right.
- Candidates will receive an email should someone file against you.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their candidate statements and photos online.
To submit a Declaration of Candidacy online, the following is required:
- You must be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing.
- You must have a valid email address.
- In order to complete your online filing, if there is a filing fee, you must either pay by credit card or come into the Auditor’s office to pay by the close of filing at 4:30 PM on May 18, 2018.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly.
Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines: online filing begins at 9:00 am on Monday, May 14, 2018, and closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 18, 2018. If you choose not to use this online option, you may file at our office between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Grant County Auditor’s Office.
Online filing is now closed.
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content