Licensing Home
Top Navigation 1
  Text Mode     Graphic Mode  

Left Content
Left Content
  Text Mode     Graphic Mode  

Licensing Department - Vehicle and Vessels



Online renewal pickups only

Alternative Licensing Services at:

Hoquiam Licensing

2616 Sumner Ave, Aberdeen


Timberland Bank Elma

313 W Waldrip



Tawna Richardson

Vehicle Licensing
100 W Broadway, Suite 2
Montesano, WA 98563
(360) 249-4232 option 1
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed 12-12:30 p.m. 
Monday through Friday



Marriage licenses are issued by the Recordings Department.
Click here to get Marriage License information.

Drivers licensing is done by the Department of Licensing at 719 8th St in Hoquiam, (360) 533-9330.

Our Licensing Section acts on behalf of the State Department of Licensing to provide vehicle and vessel related licensing services to the citizens of Grays Harbor.

You can renew your annual vehicle or vessel licenses, obtain Disability Placards, get 3-day trip permits, buy specialized license plates, tonnage for commercial trucks, and obtain title for both in-state and out-of-state vehicles, all in one office.

Titling Your Vehicle or Vessel

All vehicles and vessels that will be used within the State of Washington must be licensed.

Vehicles must be registered within fifteen (15) days after purchase to avoid penalty fees.

                            (We can only accept cash or checks for payment)

 For more detailed information click here:  Titling Information


Don’t Want To Drive To Our Office?



Renew Your Vehicle Online

Renew Your Vessel Online

Report A Sale

Change Your Address


Visit a local Subagent (private businesses providing Licensing services):

Hoquiam Licensing Agency 2616 Sumner Ave,  Aberdeen,  533-4333

Timberland Bank 313 W Waldrip, Elma, 482-5518

Contact Department of Licensing (DOL)


Right Top Content
Right Navigation
Right Middle Content
Right Image
Right Bottom Content