Online Candidate Filing
Kittitas County is pleased and excited to offer online candidate filing.
Features and Benefits:
- It’s quick! It’s easy!
- Can be done from your home or anywhere.
- No standing in line.
- You enter the data, so you know it’s right.
- Candidates will receive an email should someone file against you.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their candidate statements and photos online.
To submit a Declaration of Candidacy online, the following is required:
- You must be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing;
- You must have a valid email address.
- In order to complete your online filing, you must come into the Kittitas County Auditor’s office to pay your filing fee by the close of filing at 5:00 PM on May 17, 2019.
- There is no refund for filing fees paid.
- There is no filing fee for the position of Precinct Committee Officer.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines: online filing begins at 9:00 am on Monday, May 13, 2019, and closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 17, 2019. If you choose not to use this online option, you may file at our office between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Kittitas County Auditor’s Office at 509.962.7503
Online Candidate Filing will be available May 13, 2019 at 9:00am.