Online Candidate Filing
Online filing begins Monday, May 13th at 9:00 a.m. and closes Friday, May 17th at 4:00 p.m.
Welcome! The Online Candidate Filing website will walk you through the process of declaring your candidacy for elected office. Candidates who file online will receive the following email benefits:
- Candidates will receive an immediate email when another candidate files for the same position.
- If three or more candidates file for a position then the race will appear on the Primary Election ballot. If one or two candidates file for a position then the race will skip the Primary and appear on the General Election ballot.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their voters' pamphlet statements and photos online.
Your filing fee (if any) must be paid before the filing deadline.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines: Online Filing closes at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17th, 2018. If you choose not to use this online option you may file at our office between between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and the deadline for filing is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2018.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Lincoln County Auditor's Office at 509-725-4971
Simply click the link below to start the process.
Candidate Filing is closed.