Online filing opens August 21, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Online filing closes August 23, 2019 at 4:00 PM.
This Online Candidate Filing Module is a resource for assisting candidates with a convenient way to complete the paperwork to file for public office.
Candidates who file online will receive the following email benefits:
- Candidates will receive an immediate email when another candidate files for the same position.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their voters' pamphlet statements and photos online.
If you use the online filing module to file for office, filing fees, if any, must be at the Okanogan County Auditor's Office prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, August 23, 2019. You will not be able to pay online.
Filing fees are non-refundable.
The Okanogan County Elections Office is not able to accept debit or credit cards.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly. If these steps are not completed correctly your name will not appear on the ballot. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines:
- Online Filing closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, August 23, 2019. If you choose not to use this online option you may file at the Auditor's office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Wednesday through Friday.
- The deadline for filing is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 23, 2019.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact our office at (509) 422-7240.
All information provided is public record.
Online Candidate Filing Is closed.
Online Candidate Filing Link: