Online filing opens May 14, 2018 at 9:00 AM.
Online filing closes May 18, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
This Online Candidate Filing Module is a resource for assisting candidates with a convenient way to complete the paperwork to file for public office.
Candidates who file online will receive the following email benefits:
- Candidates will receive an immediate email when another candidate files for the same position.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their voters' pamphlet statements and photos online.
If you use the online filing module to file for office, filing fees, if any, must be at the Okanogan County Auditor's Office prior to 4:00 pm on Friday, May 18, 2018. You will not be able to pay on line.
Filing fees are non-refundable.
The Okanogan County Elections Office is not able to accept debit or credit cards.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly. If these steps are not completed correctly your name will not appear on the ballot. Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines:
- Online Filing closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 18, 2018. If you choose not to use this online option you may file at the Auditor's office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The deadline for filing is 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 18, 2018.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact our office at (509) 422-7240.
All information provided is public record.
Offices up For Election
Online Candidate Filing Is Closed