Pacific County is pleased and excited to offer online candidate filing.
Online candidate filing is available from 9 a.m. Monday, May 14, 2018 to 4 p.m. Friday, May 18, 2018.
Features and Benefits:
- It's quick! It's easy!
- Can be done from your home or anywhere.
- No standing in line.
- You enter the data, so you know it's right.
- You will receive an email should someone file against you.
- You will have the choice to submit your candidate statement and photo online.
To submit a Declaration of Candidacy online, the following is required:
- You must be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing;
- The office for which you are filing must be part of the special 3-day filing period;
- You must have a valid email address.
- If paying by check, you must come into the Auditor's office to pay your filing fee
by the close of business hours on May 18, 2018 or YOUR FILING WILL BE REJECTED.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly.
Please make sure you read instructions carefully.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Pacific County Auditor's Office.
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content