Welcome to Skagit County's 2018 Online Candidate Filing
Important things to remember when filing:
- You must provide an email address
- You must file by 4:00 pm, May 18th if you are filing online and by 4:30 pm if you are filing in person.
- You may pay by credit card, check, or cash. If you file online and choose to pay by check/cash, your fee must be received by our office before your filing can be accepted.
- The last day to withdraw from filing is Monday May 21st.
- Filing fees are non-refundable, even if you file for an office in error.
It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly, and pay the filing fees for that office (if any). If these steps are not completed correctly your name will not appear on the ballot. Read all instructions very carefully.
Online Filing closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 18. If you choose not to file from home, you may file in our office between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday of filing week. The deadline for in-person filing is 4:30 pm on Friday, May 18.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact Skagit County Elections at (360) 416-1702 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information provided is public record.
Online Candidate Filing will be available starting 5/14
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content