Voting centers offer the opportunity to vote privately and independently. Each voting center is equipped with at least one Accessible Voting Unit (AVU), available 18 days before Election Day, until 8 p.m. on Election Day.
Stevens County Auditor's Office
Address: 215 S Oak St # 104, Colville, WA 99114
Visit MyVote, your personalized elections toolkit, for more information on voting centers in your county.
Accessible Voting Units
Accessible Voting Units (AVUs) are available for voters who want assistance in filling out a paper ballot.
- AVUs can display larger type or can provide an audio ballot for persons with visual or cognitive disabilities.
- Voters can cast their ballot by using the select wheel or tactile button options.
- The equipment also supports a limited number of assistive switches, like foot pedals or sip and puff.
Voters casting a ballot at an accessible voting center must either show a photo ID or sign a declaration. The signature on the declaration must match the signature in the voter registration record. (RCW 29A.40.160)
Acceptable forms of photo identification
- Driver licenses;
- State identification card;
- Student identification card;
- Tribal identification card;
- Employer identification card; or
- Any form of valid photo identification with the voter’s name on it.
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content