Online Candidate Filing
Whitman County is pleased and excited to offer online candidate filing.
Features and Benefits:
- It’s quick - it’s easy!
- Can be done from your home or anywhere.
- No standing in line.
- You enter the data, so you know it’s right.
- Candidates will receive an email should someone file against you.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their candidate statements and photos online.
To submit a Declaration of Candidacy online, the following is required:
- You must be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing;
- You must have a valid email address.
- In order to complete your online filing, if there is a filing fee, you must either pay by credit card, or come into the Auditor’s office to pay by the close of filing at 5:00 PM on May 19, 2017.
Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines: Online filing begins at 9:00 am on Monday, May 15, 2017 and closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 19, 2017.
- If you choose not to use this online option, you may file at our office between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Whitman County Auditor’s Office.
Online Candidate Filing has closed. See a list of who has filed.
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content