Online Candidate Filing
Whitman County is pleased and excited to offer online candidate filing.
Features and Benefits:
- It’s quick - it’s easy!
- Can be done from your home or anywhere.
- No standing in line.
- You enter the data, so you know it’s right.
- Candidates will receive an email should someone file against you.
- Candidates will have the choice to submit their candidate statements and photos online.
To submit a Declaration of Candidacy online, the following is required:
- You must be a registered voter in the district for which you are filing;
- You must have a valid email address.
- In order to complete your online filing, if there is a filing fee, you must either pay by credit card, or come into the Auditor’s office to pay by the close of filing at 5:00 PM on May 19, 2017.
Please make sure you:
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- File before the deadlines: Online filing begins at 9:00 am on Monday, May 15, 2017 and closes at 4:00 pm on Friday, May 19, 2017.
- If you choose not to use this online option, you may file at our office between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
CANDIDATE FILING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. It is your responsibility to submit your online filing correctly.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact the Whitman County Auditor’s Office.
Online Candidate Filing is closed.
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content