The Election's Department administers all federal, state and local elections in Whitman County, registers voters, maintains voter registration records, and provides balloting information.
Whitman County Elections Center
N 304 Main St
Colfax, WA 99111
Note: All election services are now located in the Whitman County Elections Center.
2019 Candidate Filing Week: May 13 to May 17. Use the "For Candidates" link on the left for more information.
Receiving your ballot
Ballots are mailed to voters 18 days prior to an election. Replacement ballots are available by contacting the Whitman County Elections Center.
Returning your ballot
Ballot deposit boxes are available during business hours 18 days prior to Election Day at:
- Whitman County Elections Center
- Pullman City Hall \ Clerks Office
Unstaffed ballot deposit boxes are available 24 hours a day beginning 18 days prior to Election Day:
- in the alley behind Whitman County Elections Center
- at 238 SE Paradise St in Pullman (across from the Old Post Office)
- on the WSU campus, outside the west entrance to the CUB on Terrell Mall
Election Day only from 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.:
Ballot boxes, replacement ballots, and accessible voting equipment are available at:
- Whitman County Elections Center, N 304 Main St., Colfax
- Pullman City Hall's Service Center, 325 SE Paradise St., Pullman
Accessible voting equipment is available 18 days prior to election day at Whitman County Elections Center, N 304 Main St., Colfax.
Ballots must be deposited or postmarked by Election Day.
Election information is unofficial and is offered as a public service unofficial. (Disclaimer - Please Read).
Right Top Content
Right Middle Content
Right Bottom Content